Starburst is seeking a full-time, on-site Digital Media Coordinator to work directly with one of our national clients, a well-known and established Canadian retailer. Reporting to the Digital Media Manager, the successful candidate will manage and optimize local digital media campaigns for our client’s retail stores across Canada.
This position presents significant potential for career development and growth. Starburst provides team members with competitive compensation and health benefits plus opportunities for professional development and networking.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Manage local retail campaigns on self serve advertising platforms, such as Google and Facebook
- Monitor and optimize ad performance
- Prepare monthly reporting
- Liaise with client marketing team, along with individual retail store owners
Candidates should possess:
- Strong familiarity with Google AdWords (including SEM, display and YouTube), Facebook ads (including Instagram) and the Google Analytics platform
- Experience managing multiple projects and clients
- The ability to analyze data to improve performance of campaigns
- Strong understanding of conversion tracking and the concept of micro-conversions
- Experience reporting and measuring the success of digital media campaigns
- A passion for finding innovative and creative digital media solutions for client problems
- Two or more years of experience and a related post-secondary degree or diploma
Interested candidates are asked to submit a cover letter and resume with “Digital Media Coordinator” in the subject line to email@example.com by November 3, 2017.